Pauli Electric, Inc will provide excellent and trustworthy electrical services and solutions to our customers at a fair and reasonable price. We will take the time to listen carefully to our customers needs, and will do our best to explain the details and perform the work within the customers established budget. We will continue to invest in the company so that we can remain providing stable and challenging employment.
Pauli Electric Inc, was founded in 1974 by U.S. Army Veteran Mike Pauli. Initially work consisted of residential and farm wiring in the Stark county area. Over the last forty plus years the business has continued working in those existing markets, but has also expanded into the commercial and industrial fields. Today Pauli Electric, Inc offers its services to all of these markets in both new and existing residences, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. We serve Stark, Summit, Mahoning, Columbiana, and portage counties.
Why Choose Us?
Pauli Electric, Inc is a family Company that believes in giving back to the community and providing our customers with solutions to their unique needs and installing the most complete and safe quality electrical systems available. We want you to be satisfied with any electrical installations that we perform, and we will always guarantee our work. In business for over forty years, we have developed and retained great employees who have helped in shaping our reputation for high quality workmanship. Pauli Electric, Inc employees educated and skilled Electrical Journeyman who undergo four years of classroom study with combined hands on experience field training through the State of Ohio approved and nationally recognized Independent Electrical Contractors apprenticeship program. Below are some of the certifications and qualifications that our employees hold.
- Journeyman certifications through the IEC four year Ohio state approved apprenticeship program. (http://www.iecwesternreserve.com/home.htm)
- Licensed State of Ohio fire alarm installers.
- City Journeyman licenses.
- OSHA 10 hour certifications
- OSHA 30 hour certifications
- Drug free certified
- Lead safe renovator certification
- First aid and CPR certifications
- Trained in lockout/tag out procedures, fall protection, MSDS, aerial lifts, OSHA, etc.
Certifications, qualifications, and memberships
- State Licensed Electrical Contractor (license #14619)
- State Licensed Fire Alarm Contractor (license #53-761106)
- Bonded and insured
- Drug Free certified State contractor through the Ohio BWC (www.bwc.state.oh.us/employer/services/State…)
- Safety manuals and policies
- Alliance Chamber of Commerce member (allianceohiochamber.org)
- Better Business Bureau member (www.bbb.org/u
- Eastern Stark County Safety council member
- Independent Electrical Contractors (http://www.iecwesternreserve.com/home.html)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Builders Exchange of East Central Ohio